By Anthony Lusardi
Further readingRelease of Daml Connect 1.11.1 Release of Daml Connect 1.11.0 Release of Daml Connect 1.8.1 Release of Daml Connect 1.13.1 Release of Daml Connect 1.11.2
Release of Daml Connect 1.14.2
By Anthony Lusardi. Jul 12, 2021
Daml Connect 1.14.2 has been released to fix a bug that could lead to errors in participant nodes in specific cases as noted below. This release also includes a few feature additions as well.
- The state of the participant indexer can now be checked via the GRPC health endpoint.
- Ledger API Validation failures are now logged at
- Fixed a bug in the integration kit which could lead to errors in the participant node in cases where duplicate contract keys are shared only through the witnessing of create events.
- The healthcheck endpoint on the JSON API now proxies the health check endpoint on the underlying ledger. Previously it only queried for ledger end to determine ledger health.
- Fixed JSON API log output so it could be specified via CLI options.
- Observability of the JSON API Server has been improved through better logging and metrics.
- Fixed duplicate logging of error messages from the
You can install 1.14.2 using:
daml install 1.14.2
Complete release notes for the 1.14.x release can be found here. Changes to logging are back ported from 1.15.0 and detailed release notes can be found here.