- BREAKING CHANGE Changed the meaning of the
sourcefield in the daml.yaml file to be a pointer to the source directory of the DAML code contained in a project relative to the project root. This is breaking projects, where the
sourcefield of the project is pointing to a non-toplevel location in the source code directory structure.
- Introduced initial support for multi-node testing. Note that for the time being no test actually uses more than one node.
- BREAKING CHANGE The
--hostflags have been discontinued. Pass one (or more) endpoints to test as command line arguments in the
- Basic explanation of generic templates.
- BREAKING CHANGE In Protobuf
- Updated the PostgreSQL JDBC driver to version 42.2.6.
- Added TRACE level debugging for database operations.
- Fixed a bug that could lead to an inconsistent snapshot of active contracts being served by the ActiveContractsService under high load.
- Commands are now deduplicated based on
(submitter, application_id, command_id).