By SDK Release Process
Further readingRelease of Daml SDK 0.13.34 Release of Daml SDK 0.13.39 Release of Daml SDK 0.13.33 Release of Daml SDK v0.13.25 Release of Daml SDK 0.13.40
Release of Daml SDK 0.13.37
By SDK Release Process. Nov 20, 2019
- Added the
NumericScaletypeclass, which improves the type inference for Numeric literals, and helps catch the creation of out-of-bound Numerics earlier in the compilation process.
fromAnyContractKeynow take the template type into account.
- Fixed a bug where Navigator becomes unresponsive if the ledger does not contain any Daml packages.
- Add field
gen_mapin Protobuf definition for ledger api values. This field is used to support generic maps, an new feature currently in development. See issue https://github.com/digital-asset/daml/pull/3356 for more details about generic maps. The Ledger API will send no messages where this field is set, when using a stable version of Daml-LF. However the addition of this field may cause pattern-matching exhaustive warnings in the code of ledger API clients. Those warnings can be safely ignored until GenMap is made stable in an upcoming version of Daml-LF.
- The app can now work against a Ledger API server that requires client authentication. See issue #3157.
- Breaking The default Daml-LF version is now 1.7. You can still produce Daml-LF 1.6 by passing
daml build. This removes the
Decimaltype in favor of a
Numeric stype with a flexible scale.
Decimalis now a synonym for
Numeric 10. If you get errors about ambigous literals, you might need to add a type annotation, e.g., replace
(1.0 : Decimal).
- CLI configuration to enable serving static content as part of the JSON API daemon:
--static-content "directory=/full/path,prefix=static"This configuration is NOT recommended for production deployment. See issue #2782.
- The database schema has changed; if using
--query-store-jdbc-config, you must rebuild the database by adding
,createSchema=true. See issue #3461.
- Terminate process immediately after creating schema. See issue #3386.
emitCommandsnow accepts an additional argument that allows you to mark contracts as pending. Those contracts will be automatically filtered from the result of
getContractsuntil we receive the corresponding completion/transaction.
- This release contains a first version of an experimental Daml script feature that provides a scenario-like API that is run against an actual ledger.