By SDK Release Process
Further readingRelease of Daml SDK 0.13.42 Release of Daml SDK v0.13.27 Release of Daml SDK v0.13.30 Release of Daml SDK 0.13.37 Release of Daml SDK 0.13.52
Release of Daml SDK 0.13.33
By SDK Release Process. Nov 6, 2019
- Fixed regression in Navigator to properly respect the CLI option
--ledger-api-inbound-message-size-maxagain. See issue #3301.
- Reduce the memory footprint of the IDE and the command line tools (ca. 18% in our experiments).
- Fix compile error caused by instantiating generic templates at
- The compiler now accepts single-constructor enum types. For example
data A = Aor
data Foo = Bar.
dedupExercisehelpers that will only send commands if they are not already in flight.
- Remove the custom
AbsoluteContractIdtype in favor of the regular
ContractIdtype used in Daml templates.
- Fixed a bug a database migration script for Sandbox on Postgres introduced in SDK 0.13.32. See issue #3284.
- Timing about database operations are now exposed over JMX as well as via the logs.
- Added a missing index to the SQL schema for the Postgres Ledger.
- Re-add :doc:
integration kit documentation </daml-integration-kit/index>that got accidentally deleted.
- Disallow empty commands. See issue #592.
DA.Assertas synonyms for
DA.Action.replicateA_. These functions match the behavior of corresponding functions without the underscore suffix but ignore the result which can be more convenient and efficient.
- Extractor now stores exercise events in the single table data format. See issue #3274.
workflowIdno longer included in any responses.
/contracts/searchendpoint can optionally store searched contracts in a Postgres-based cache, by passing the new
--query-store-jdbc-configoption. See issue #2781.
- Display release notes in the IDE when the Daml extension is upgraded.