By SDK Release Process
Further readingRelease of Daml SDK v0.13.27 Release of Daml SDK 0.13.46 Release of Daml SDK v0.13.30 Release of Daml SDK 0.13.54 Release of Daml SDK v0.13.19
Release of Daml SDK v0.13.31
By SDK Release Process. Oct 18, 2019
- Party management fix, see issue #3177.
- The maximum allowed TTL for commands is now configurable via the
--max-ttl-secondsparameter, for example:
daml sandbox --max-ttl-seconds 300.
- Fixed a bug where
CreatedEvent#event_idfield is not properly filled by
ActiveContractsService. See issue #65.
- Shrink docker image containing the full Daml SDK from 2.8 GB to 1.2 GB.
- Accept and use an access token to be used against Ledger API servers that require authentication, see issue #3156.
- Demo-oriented password workflow has been removed.
- Expose new method to construct channels for more granular control over the client creation process.
- The trigger runner now logs output from
errorand failed command completions and hides internal debugging output.
- Changed the name of the bintray/maven package from