- Type: Solution
- License: Open Source (Apache 2.0)
- By:Digital Asset
- Industry: Banking
- DAML Version: 1.2
The Structured Trade Finance application demonstrates a simplified example of creating a chain of participants between a Manufacturer and its Tier-1, Tier-2, and Tier-3 subcontractors. An External Auditor participant is created so Participants can request external certification for the supply chain (e.g. sustainability reporting, etc.). Subcontractors can request trade finance from a Bank with increased transparency because they can demonstrate their chain of partners and orders.
- Onboard participants to supply chain
- eCertify participant supply chain
- Subcontractor can request trade finance from a Bank by presenting the original contract details and a verified, immutable upstream audit trail from the originating order
- Approve loan request in full or partial amount
Real Time Analytics and Integration of Blockchain Data
DAML applications now can leverage real time ...
Forma – Multi-cloud automated DAML deployment
DAML allows clients to build quickly and test ...
Blockchain for Contract & Records Management
Data breaches increased more than 400% in 201 ...
© 2020 Digital Asset Holdings, LLC
All trademarks, logos and brands are property of their respective company. Product and
service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
Responsible Disclosure Policy for Security Researchers
Warning – Phishing & Scams