- Type: Solution
- License: Open Source (Apache 2.0)
- By:Digital Asset
- Industry: Banking
- Daml Version: 1.2
The Structured Trade Finance application demonstrates a simplified example of creating a chain of participants between a Manufacturer and its Tier-1, Tier-2, and Tier-3 subcontractors. An External Auditor participant is created so Participants can request external certification for the supply chain (e.g. sustainability reporting, etc.). Subcontractors can request trade finance from a Bank with increased transparency because they can demonstrate their chain of partners and orders.
- Onboard participants to supply chain
- eCertify participant supply chain
- Subcontractor can request trade finance from a Bank by presenting the original contract details and a verified, immutable upstream audit trail from the originating order
- Approve loan request in full or partial amount
Real Time Analytics and Integration of Blockchain Data
Daml applications now can leverage real time ...
Forma – Multi-cloud automated Daml deployment
DAML allows clients to build quickly and test ...
Blockchain for Contract & Records Management
Data breaches increased more than 400% in 201 ...
Subscribe to Daml Community updates: