- Type: Solution
- License: Proprietary
- By:Digital Asset
- Industry: Capital Markets
- DAML Version: 1.2
Collateral represents the group of assets pledged or transferred to a counterparty as part of a transaction in order to mitigate risk. It is a foundational element of the financial markets that impacts almost all products and lines of business due to the fundamental need to manage risk and exposure, as well as ensure regulatory compliance. Transactions requiring the use of collateral include repo (bilateral or triparty), derivatives, securities lending, and more. Digital Asset has developed an end-to-end collateral management application that has the opportunity to change the way collateral is utilized, optimized, and mobilized.
- Easily identify collateral obligations
- Allocate collateral manually or automatically
- View position eligibility in real time and simulate eligibility changes and resulting actions
- View collateral agreements (including eligibility schedules)
isRobo (Intelligent Scenario Robot)
Magic isRobo is a DAML scenario generator tha ...
ISDA CDM Event Specification Module
The ISDA CDM Event Specification Module helps ...
BaaS API for Integration with MS Office 365
This solution integrates a DAML smart contrac ...
Subscribe to Daml Community updates: